Safe and sturdy
The kids’ bike built to withstand every learning curve. Sidewalk whips, park zips, and even some trip-ups along the way are to be expected. Koda’s sturdy bike frame will keep your kiddo covered.
Two ways to stop
Koda’s dual braking system allows your kiddo to choose how to brake. Have them slow their roll with a built-in coaster brake or stop on a dime with the handbrake.
Growth spurt friendly!
Koda’s adjustable seat and handlebars allow the bike to grow with your kiddo. Take a quick height measurement and pick the size that gives them the most range to grow. Keep in mind, too large of a bike could be dangerous for your little one to ride.
- Frame Hi-tensile steel, low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design. Easy to mount/dismount.
- Fork Hi-tensile steel, 1" threaded
- Saddle Anatomic padded saddle with full-perimeter edge guard
- Stem Steel quill-type with smooth, rounded safety top.
- Seat Post Steel 25.4mm/1" with adjustable QR clamp
- Tires 20 x 2.125. Large profile for a safe, smooth ride.
- Rims Steel 36H
- Brakes Coaster brake rear + sidepull front: learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake. Multple braking options.
- Brake levers Smooth plastic lever, sized for smaller hands with adjustable rach.