Ride Cloud 9
Chatham’s cushioned saddle and squishy grips make it your easy-going, relaxed, and a go-to beach cruiser for a dreamy coastal cruise.
Coast and brake with ease
Chatham is built for the carefree cruiser. Pedal along with the simplicity of a single speed bike, or ease to a stop with the built-in coaster brake.
Sundress and coverup friendly
Wear any outfit on Chatham without sacrificing comfort. A step through bike frame slopes down, making the dismount a breeze in a sundress or beach coverup.
- Frame Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, 16" center-to-top, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets, rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hub Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 26 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- BB Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
*Due to differences in screen resolutions, please note that colors may differ slightly.