Dreaming of riding one of the latest bikes on the market?
The Bicycle BlueBook Trade In bicycle program is a fast and simple way to trade in your used bicycle and apply the credit toward the purchase of a new bike at Solon Bicycle. Follow the simple process and you can be out riding your new bike in no time. Your old bike may be worth more than you think!
- Bring your bike to our store for a full evaluation and offer.
- If you accept the offer, this amount will be applied as a credit towards the purchase of your new bike or loaded onto a Solon Bicycle gift card.
Bikes that qualify for trade are:
- Brand name only, no department store
- 2000 model year or newera. If it’s a brand name bike and older than 2000 and the STI shifters work, submit a custom quote request
- In good mechanical conditiona. Serial number must not be tampered with b. Frame and fork are not cracked or broken c. Shocks must be mechanically sound, no leaks or other damage causing them to not function per manufacture spec
- Clean bikes(wiped down at a minimum)
- No tandems, recumbents or adult trikes
Final appraised value will be determined in-store after confirming bike condition.